Your home is probably the single biggest investment you will ever make, so it’s vital that it’s presented at its best, to not only provide you with joy, but also to maximise its value.
Imagine feeling happy and tranquil every time you walk through your front door? I will deliver this for you.
The key benefits of Decluttering are:
- Maximises the value of your home
- Frees up valuable real estate
- Creates more space
- Saves you time finding belongings
- Makes your home easier to clean
- Makes your home healthier
- Reduces Stress
- Promotes better sleep
- Encourages prosperous energy into your home
Why use Prosperity Kitchen Declutter Services?
- I’m an expert in Declutter and Interior Decoration
- I’m a member of the Association of Professional Declutterers & Organisers – www.apdo-uk.co.uk
- I’m a Property Expert with a degree in Estate Management and a Chartered Surveyor
- I’m an Accredited Practitioner Life Coach with IIC&M
- I’m fully Insured
- I do the job properly. You should only need me once
- I’m discreet
- I’m non-judgemental and supportive
- I’m quick
When to Declutter?
- Your home is cluttered and messy
- Your home is looking dated or tired
- Can’t afford to move or extend and need more space. Can’t see where?
- Preparing your house for sale
- After a break up of a relationship
- Birth of a baby
- Needing to create a home office out of nowhere
- Bereavement of elderly relative, getting the house ready for sale.
What I Declutter?
Anything, from one filing cabinet through to one room or a whole house.
How it Works
I will do an initial consultation to give you my fee quote. I will then return to carry out a full inspection and provide a report which breaks down exactly what my clients need to do step by step.
How long does it take?
Obviously that depends on the instruction, but it can take as little as an hour to weeks. As a guide an average room can take half a day to declutter.
Do you need to be present?
Ideally yes, but you don’t have to be.
Will I make you throw things away?
No. I will never make you do anything you don’t want to do. Ever. My advice and recommendations are just that, advice and recommendations. Ultimately it’s your house and your rules and I will play by them. But if you want me to be tough I will.
Decluttering isn’t all about throwing things away. It’s about identifying what needs to stay and what needs to go (stored, charity, sell or bin).
What do you need to provide?
After my initial consultation I will advise what you will need.
What don’t I do?
I don’t clean and I’m not licenced to dispose of things at your Local Tip. I will also not lift heavy items.
Is the service confidential?
Thank you for visiting Prosperity Kitchen
I hope you found everything you were looking for and more.
Need more information? Please do not hesitate to contact me at
email@example.com or click the button below.
What my Clients think
I wasn’t sure what to expect but Gemma was great. She asked thoughtful and sensitive questions and listened carefully to my hopes and fears. She put me at ease and provided surprisingly perceptive and detailed feedback, both verbally and in writing. Lots of practical advice backed up by a genuine enthusiasm and encouragement. I’m looking forward now to putting it all into practice. Thank you Gemma! - Nina - North London
I would love to hear from you. If you would like more information or to
make an enquiry, please use the form below.
Phone: 01635 600 604
Mobile: 07928 786 544