5 Days to a Better You
The ultimate personal development course you can do in the comfort of your own home in 5 days!
Yes in 5 days I guarantee you will be well on your way to becoming the best version of yourself that you can be.
It’s a course that I personally wish I had found when I started on my own self-improvement journey.
It’s empowering, it’s powerful, it’s affordable, it’s easily accessible and fits within your own timetable.
I’m so confident in my course, that if you’re not satisfied I will give you your money back with my 14 day, no satisfaction, money back guarantee.
15 signs that you may want to do the course
- People are irritating you
- You feel lethargic most of the time
- Not feeling at peace. You keep complaining
- Feeling jealous of other people.
- You can’t remember when you last felt happy
- Overweight / under weight
- House is messy
- Live for the weekends OR hate the weekends.
- Avoid seeing friends
- Dread work
- Unhappy in your relationship
- Gossip a lot or tend to run people down
- Unenthusiastic about facing the day ahead
- Often ill
- Falling out with people
Do you relate to one or more of these signs?
Then you are ready to start on a personal development journey and 5 Days To A Better You is for you.
This list of 20 Signs are designed to reveal if you are ready to start on a personal development journey and ready to start 5 Days To A Better You.
If you associate with one or more signs then 5 Days To A Better You is for you.
What Exactly is “5 Days To A Better You?
Put simply, “5 Days To A Better You” is:
- An online personal development course that is easy to use and will help you to improve your life within 5 days. Guaranteed!
- The course ultimately guides you through a thorough personal -development journey ending up with you setting some kick ass life goals and actioning them!
- The course is based on life coaching principles and the most successful exercises I use in my daily practice.
- I’ve specifically tailored the course to suit an on-line format for you to do at home whilst I guide you remotely every step of the way.
- The course delivers, 6 powerful personal-development exercises for you to do each taking approximately one hour to complete.
- Each exercise is designed to help you either raise self-awareness, bring clarity to your life, motivate you & set life goals / action them.
- The course is designed to be completed within 5 days but allows you the flexibility for it to be done within whatever timeframe you desire.
Who is “5 Days To A Better You” For?
- If you’re on a budget and can’t justify one to one Life Coaching at the moment.
- If you’re interested in taking your personal development to the next level, but not ready to commit to a Life Coach.
- If you don’t have the time to commit to one to one life coaching.
- Need quick and powerful results.
- Anyone who wants to improve their life.
- Anyone who wants to be happier.
- Anyone who wants to achieve more.
- Anyone who wants to be more motivated and driven.
What you will learn
The course consists of:
- Course overview.
- Welcome from Gemma.
- Who is Gemma?
- How the course works.
- What is life coaching?
- Course over view re-cap.
- Day 1 – Wheel of Life and Who Are You? Detailed analysis.
- Day 2 – Values. Establish the essence of who you are.
- Day 3 – Limiting Beliefs. Identify what they are and how to remove them.
- Day 4 – Happiness, Happiness, Happiness!
- Day 5 – Goal Setting and Action!
Ready to Get Started?
5 Days to a Better You is run by me, Gemma McCrae
Gemma is a leading Life Coach & Business Coach, Podcaster and the owner of Prosperity Kitchen.
Formerly in Real Estate, Gemma embarked on a career change at 35 to pursue her dream of opening her own business to help people lead a happier, healthier and more prosperous life.
Gemma holds a BSc (Hons) in Estate Management, is a Chartered Surveyor and an Accredited Coach with the IAPC&M.
Regularly featured in the national press, Gemma is the “go to” person on Life Coaching & Business Coaching.
Gemma’s company, Prosperity Kitchen currently encompasses Life Coaching, Business Coaching and the Prosperity Kitchen Podcast.
Gemma lives in Newbury, England with her husband Jason and daughter Florence.
“Gemma opened my eyes up to new things, new way of thinking, new attitude and changed my life and is still changing my life.” Dawn – West Midlands
“The steps that I have taken as a result of the life coaching sessions with Gemma have been transformational and completely life changing for me (and my family) and will stay with me for the rest of my life. Gemma has helped me to find clarity and focus after a very tough time.” Sarah – Exeter
“Gemma’s coaching was fantastic and gave the motivation to leave my job and successfully set up my own business. I simply wouldn’t have had the courage or the know how to do this on my own. Through her coaching I moved from being stuck, unorganised and procrastinating to motivated, organised and successfully self- employed. Thank you.” Sam – Dubai