How To Get Back Work After A Career Break with The Return Hub
In today’s podcast I talk to The Return Hub founder all about how women can return back to work after a career break.
1. The stats surrounding women who’ve had a career break.
2. Why not all women have a career break because they have children. But for all sorts of reasons.
3. Why it’s so hard to get back into the work place after a career break.
4. How H R departments use algorithms to paper sift candidates.
5. How the UK Government are helping women return to work after a career break.
6. Dominie gives practical top 10 tips to get back into the work place.
BIO OF DOMINIE
Dominie Moss is the founder of The Return Hub. She has 20 years’ experience in the financial sector, having spent 16 years as a City headhunter. Before setting up The Return Hub in 2016, she worked at JD Haspel as a Partner and co-lead of the Global Banking and Markets practice. She has also held the position of Managing Director at Sheffield Haworth. During her time there, she established the FX practice before becoming Global Head of Fixed Income and Currencies. She has completed a number of leadership assignments for a range of global clients in FX, rates, credit and emerging markets in sales and marketing, trading, structuring, e-commerce and corporate risk solutions.
If you enjoyed listening to this then why not look at my latest video on my Ultimate 2 Tips For Building Confidence. It’s FREE and it’s an absolute cracker. Over the course of 15 minutes I take you confidence building tips that I guarantee will work. Click here for access.
Need to make a change right now? Then why not try my new online course – 5 Days To A Better You! It’s the ultimate personal development course you can do in the comfort of your own home in 5 days. Yes in 5 days I guarantee you will be well on your way to becoming the best version of yourself that you can be. 14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Click here for more information.
I would love to hear from you. If you would like more information or to
make an enquiry, please use the form below.
Phone: 01635 600 604
Mobile: 07928 786 544