Personal Mission Statement & Vision Board
As part of your New Year ritual, I recommend you write out:
- Personal Mission Statement
- Create a Vision Board
I’ve done popular blog posts on each that I will out a link to at the end, but for ease in the podcast, I ask you the following 10 questions to help you formulate your Personal Mission Statement:
- What are my values? Read my blog post on this here.
- What’s important to me in daily life?
- How can I respect myself?
- How can I respect other people?
- What advice do I give to my children or other people about life?
- What do I need to change about myself?
- How does the world need to change?
- What are the productive things I can do to positively affect my life?
- Is life pre-determined or do we shape our future?
- Imagine you’re on your death bed. What’s going to have been important in your life?
Want to flick the Instant Happiness Switch? Then download my FREE E-Book: The Happiness Revolution: Instant Happiness
Ready to change your life? If you are, click over to my new course here: “5 Days To A Better You” and change your life in just 5 days! Yes 5 Days! I’m so convinced about the results, that I offer a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Click on the link above for more information.
I would love to hear from you. If you would like more information or to
make an enquiry, please use the form below.
Mobile: 07928 786 544