Natural Fertility For Over 40’s Series: Abdominal Massage
In today’s podcast, Natural Fertility For Over 40’s Series: Abdominal Massage, I talk to Abdominal Massage Therapist, Jo Medhurst all about how abdominal massage can help you BIG TIME on your fertility journey. Since starting to help women on their fertility journeys using massage, Jo has seen 25 of her clients successfully go on to have babies! Want more proof, in the podcast she tells me how one of her previous clients who is type 1 diabetic would always have perfect insulin levels like clockwork the day after her massage with Jo. In particular in the podcast we:
- What abdominal massage is?
- The benefits of abdominal massage.
- What abdominal massage can help with.
- How often does one needs abdominal massage to reap the benefits.
- How can abdominal massage help ladies who are trying to get pregnant.
- Castor oil packs
- Massages you can do at home yourselves
Click below for access to the podcast: Natural Fertility For Over 40’s Series: Abdominal Massage and see “Show Notes” for instructions on the massage techniques in the podcast.
Want more help? Then I highly recommend you take a look at my new e-book: Natural Fertility for the Over 40’s – A Guide to Clear Up the Confusion.
This book contains practical, powerful, no-nonsense advice, targeted at women over 40 who wish to get pregnant naturally. Particularly those women who’ve been told they’re too old to conceive naturally. I was told by the experts I categorically wouldn’t get pregnant because of my age and I did, twice following the advice in this book.
Because I’m here to tell you that, if you give it time, you probably can.
This book will outline to you exactly what you need to consider to establish if you have actually got a chance of getting pregnant naturally, how to increase the chances of getting pregnant naturally and when it’s best to pursue other options.
Delivering the FACTS on Fertility for the Over 40’s
This book contains all the information I wished I had known when I was trying.
This book will:
- Deliver facts on natural fertility for the over 40’s from various experts.
- Deliver the facts on how to interpret your test results.
- Save you a LOT of time in research hours.
- Take away the confusion from all the conflicting advice.
- Save you money by pinpointing the things that will improve your chances of getting pregnant naturally and also outlining the treatments you can do at home yourself.
- Deliver a 40 Fertility Planner at the end of the book which summarises all the key information for you and takes away the stress on what you need to do.
I’m so confident in my guide that I offer a 30-day money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied.
Podcast iTunes Access:
Castor Oil Packs
Castor Oil Packs are a circulation booster which have been around for 1000’s of years and particularly recommended if you’ve got endometriosis where it’s harder to do the deeper penetrating massage. They’re also an excellent relaxer.
There is debate as to when you can use them, but I recommend post period and pre-ovulation, so day 5 ish to day 14 ish…. but use your common sense and do your own investigations if unsure.
Ideally do the castor oil pack for 30 minutes, but ideally 60 minutes and use the time to RELAX. Meditate or snooze.
I’ve can recommend this fertility meditation for you if needed – Fertility Meditation Click Here.
You will need:
- Organic castor oil
- 2 x 100% cotton flannel
- Hot water bottle
- Towel to lie on
- Towel to place over the hot water bottle
- Pour some castor oil on your flannel (I personally saturated the middle part of the flannel).
- Lie on your towel on your bed.
- Place your castor oil saturated flannel on your lower abdomen.
- Place the dry flannel on top.
- Place the hot water bottle on top. Make sure it’s hot ish, but not scalding! It should feel nice and cosy.
- Lie another towel over you.
- Leave for 30 to 60 minutes.
Want to calm down? Need to meditate? Tried but not succeeded? Then try my book – Meditate – From The Girl Who Never Could.
If you enjoyed listening to this, then why not look at my latest video on my Ultimate 2 Tips For Building Confidence. It’s FREE and it’s an absolute cracker. Over the course of 15 minutes I take you confidence building tips that I guarantee will work. Click here for access.
Gemma is a leading Life Coach & Business Coach, Award Winning Podcaster and the owner of Prosperity Kitchen. Regularly featured in the national press, Gemma is one of the “go to” people on Life Coaching & Business Coaching. Gemma counts VIPs, High Net Worth Individuals, Entrepreneurs, Career Professionals, Stay at Home Parents and all manner of other amazing people as her clients. She specialises in Personal Development, Career Coaching, Employee Coaching, Executive Coaching, Confidence, Motivation, Health and Small Business Coaching.
Jo has been a therapist practicing abdominal massage for 10 years. She is now also qualified as an EFT practitioner and nutritionist, as well as specialising in fertility massage and scar massage, to help give clients the best support possible when they come in for sessions. Jo helps people with a range of issues that are mostly digestive or gynaecological, and has a wealth of knowledge in these areas. Since starting to work with women on their fertility, using massage and other techniques to naturally improve their chance of conceiving, she has seen clients have over 25 babies so far. Jo also does post-natal recovery work with the massage and feels it is such a privilege to get to work with women all through that journey. Jo is extremely passionate about helping clients take control of their health, so she recommends and teaches a lot of self help techniques, which really allows people to speed up their healing process. This includes teaching a form of the massage that can be regularly done at home in the first appointment. The idea of the sessions is not only to improve a client’s health and symptoms but to provide them with a tool kit to look after themselves in the future.
Contact Jo on 07973186288 or via email email@example.com
I would love to hear from you. If you would like more information or to
make an enquiry, please use the form below.
Mobile: 07928 786 544