Natural Fertility For Over 40’s Series: Acupuncture
In today’s podcast, Natural Fertility For Over 40’s Series: Acupuncture, I talk to acupuncturist, Kim Child about how powerful acupuncture is for fertility in the over 40’s.
To give you a taste of how powerful acupuncture can be, I quote directly from Kim about acupuncture:
If that doesn’t wet your appetite then I’m not sure what will!
But, in particular in Natural Fertility For Over 40’s Series: Acupuncture, we discuss:
- How powerful is acupuncture in the fertility process.
- The science behind acupuncture and fertility.
- If someone is having problems getting pregnant and they’re over 40, how often she recommends you need acupuncture.
- When is the ideal time to start acupuncture if you’re trying for a baby.
- Are they any particular problem areas she encounters with women over 40?
- Are they any side effects in acupuncture fertility treatment?
- General advice she gives women over 40 who are trying for babies.
- She gives acupuncture pressure points to do at home.
- Other therapies she recommends alongside acupuncture.
Podcast iTunes Access:
Want to calm down? Need to meditate? Tried but not succeeded? Then try my book – Meditate – From The Girl Who Never Could.
If you enjoyed listening to this, then why not look at my latest video on my Ultimate 2 Tips For Building Confidence. It’s FREE and it’s an absolute cracker. Over the course of 15 minutes I take you confidence building tips that I guarantee will work. Click here for access.
Gemma is a leading Life Coach & Business Coach, Award Winning Podcaster and the owner of Prosperity Kitchen. Regularly featured in the national press, Gemma is one of the “go to” people on Life Coaching & Business Coaching. Gemma counts VIPs, High Net Worth Individuals, Entrepreneurs, Career Professionals, Stay at Home Parents and all manner of other amazing people as her clients. She specialises in Personal Development, Career Coaching, Employee Coaching, Executive Coaching, Confidence, Motivation, Health and Small Business Coaching.
I would love to hear from you. If you would like more information or to
make an enquiry, please use the form below.
Mobile: 07928 786 544