The Best 10 Self-Help Books of all Time
In today’s podcast I give you my recommendation for the 10 Best Self-Help books of all time. I found it really hard to whittle the list down to 10, but I was ruthless and put my neck out!! If your looking to change your life and don’t know where to begin then my advice is to work your way through my list.
The next 10 books I recommend you read are the following:
- The Power of Positive Thinking – Norman Vincent Peale
- Think & Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert T. Kyosaki
- Crush It – Gary Vaynerchuk
- The Biology of Belief – Bruce H. Lipton Ph.D.
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind – Dr Joseph Murphy
- The Richest Man in Babylon – George S. Clason
- The Greatest Salesman in the World – Og Mandino
- Escape the System – Joe Barnes
If you enjoyed listening to this then why not look at my latest video on my Ultimate 2 Tips For Building Confidence. It’s FREE and it’s an absolute cracker. Over the course of 15 minutes I take you confidence building tips that I guarantee will work. Click here for access.
Need to make a change right now? Then why not try my new online course – 5 Days To A Better You! It’s the ultimate personal development course you can do in the comfort of your own home in 5 days. Yes in 5 days I guarantee you will be well on your way to becoming the best version of yourself that you can be. 14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Click here for more information.
I would love to hear from you. If you would like more information or to
make an enquiry, please use the form below.
Phone: 01635 600 604
Mobile: 07928 786 544