I did Work Out 1 in three of my gym sessions last week and my muscles can definitely tell the difference!
So Work Out 2 is outlined below and it’s a killer! As per last week, it lasts approximately 45 minutes and if you’re confused by the terminology YouTube, google or even better ask a Gym Instructor to show you.
Ben has designed these work outs for me (39.5 yrs) to increase overall fitness, weight loss and tone.
Give them a go.
Work Out 2
- Progressive warm up on the Cross Trainer for 10 minutes, Quick Start onto level 8 and increase speed every minute or so. Maintain RPM at 60 -70 KPH throughout. You don’t have to start on level 8, adjust to suit you.
- 10 Press Ups
- Straight into TRX Suspension Trainer – Wide Rows – 10 Reps
- Straight into squats with a 8-12 kg kettlebell – 10 Reps
- Straight into walking lunges – 24 Reps
- Do 5 rounds of exercises 2 to 5
- Rowing Machine for 10 minutes. Resistance level 8. Maintain stroke rate between 25-30 spm and 500 split time between 2.30-2.40. Maintain good posture and breathe on the way out. Power with the legs as much as possible.
- Plank for 45 seconds (if you can’t hold push upwards into downward dog and then back down again. Try not to collapse). Repeat three times
- Straight into alternate elbow to knee body weight crunches. 20 Reps each side. Repeat 3 times
I use Ben from Benifit in Newbury see www.benifit.uk.com