My final and fifth session with my Personal Trainer had three elements:
- Mini Circuit (fat blasting)
- Free weights (strength building)
This session takes a bit longer than the others (probably 1 hour) but the variety of exercises will provide you with one mega body work out.
Remember, if you are not clear on the exercise use Google, You Tube or even better ask a Gym Instructor.
- Progressive warm up on the Cross Trainer for 10 minutes, Quick Start onto level 8 and increase speed every minute or so. Maintain RPM at 60 -70 KPH throughout.
- Plank 45 seconds
- Press Ups x 10
- Plank Dip x 30
- Elbow to knee crunches x 40
- Hands to shin crunches x 10 (working up to touch feet)
- Repeat above 3 to 4 times
- Walking lunge with Kettle Bell (12kg) for 20 (swap hands midway through)
- Squats with 12 kg Kettle Bell x 10
- Overhead press with 12 kg Kettle Bell x 10
- Kettle Bell swing x 10
- Repeat above 3 times
- Barbell bicep curl with 12 kg x 10
- Barbell overhead press with 12 kg x 10
- Tricep pull down (weight to suit) x 10
- Repeat the above 3 times
Full five work outs to follow in one PDF document soon.
http://www.benifit.uk.com – Ben’s website
For the befits of using a Personal Trainer see my Blog Post